Ads

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Eat..eat...munch..munch...

There was another round of 'lepak'ing happened again at MidValley...yup..it's right, my favourite mall. With the crowds doing last minute Christmas shopping, and I was busy doing "back-to-school" shopping ...hurmmmm.. needed a place to relax..to stretch out my legs..
Well..since I was not that hungry, but the devil in me crying for something to munch.. Where's the better place !!! Chilli's !!!!!
As usual, still have to wait for the seats. After 15 mins waiting and browsing the menu, we were shown to our table.
I just ordered something lite, simple...like err.. bottomless tortillas chips. It's a requirement since it is spelled as B.O.T.T.O.M.L.E.S.S , sooooo..you can ask for more..more.. and more. The tortillas just to settle down the rebellion in the tummy before main course arrived
Then , the 1st order arrived tattarattarattrattaaaaa.... Big Mouth Bites , wonder why ?? Those who would like to maintain your beauty, you are not encouraged to it this as you need to open wide your mouth like *the widest you can open*
Well..another order came... Fajita Quesadillas and Southwestern Quesadillas . Yeah...both looks almost similar.. but Southwestern has jalapeno chillis .... something spicy to spice up my asian's tounge.
Oooohhhh.. worth the money ... no complain at all


No comments:

Post a Comment